NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME (NDIS)
Everglow is registered to provide supports for NDIS participants.
Provider Registration Number: 4050022792
The following information is a guide to accessing NDIS support services through Everglow.
What is the NDIS?
The NDIS is a new way of providing disability support. The NDIS supports people with disability to build skills and capability so they can participate in the community and employment. The NDIS will be facilitated by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
The NDIS helps you to:
- Access mainstream services and supports
- Access community services and supports
- Maintain your informal support arrangements
- Receive reasonable and necessary funded supports
Who can access services under the NDIS?
If you have a permanent disability and meet the program eligibility criteria you can access the NDIS.
It’s important to understand how the NDIS works and whether you are eligible to participate. If you are, you will develop a plan with the NDIS to help you access the supports you need. Your plan will be reviewed over time so you’ll get the right support for as long as you need it.
You may be eligible for individual support if:
- You are under 65 years of age.
- You are an Australian citizen, a permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen who is a Protected Special Category Visa holder.
- You live in a launch area and meet the specific age requirements for that area during the first stage of the scheme.
For More Information Look At
You also need to meet these disability requirements:
- You have a permanent impairment and
- You can’t join in activities or do things without assistive technology, equipment (other than commonly used items like prescription glasses) or home modifications or
- You usually require help from others to join in or do things.