Everglow Community Care support plans ensure that you remain active and healthy.
Our allied health professionals can help to prevent, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate a whole range of conditions.
We offer a wide range of allied health services to help you improve your ability to complete everyday activities and increase your independence, health and quality of life through care, education, resources, and support.
Allied Health Professionals
Our team of health professionals include:
- Physiotherapists- regain movement or reduce pain through massage and exercises.
- Occupational Therapists- assessment of your home to make you more comfortable and safer, including the installation of grab rails or shower chairs.
- Dietitians- advise you on food and meal planning that will help you to be healthier and manage any health conditions you have.
- Exercise Physiologists- personalised exercise programs to help with injuries, disability, or health conditions.
- Social workers- education, advice and support for you on all aspects of life including end of life support.
Maintain or improve your health and well-being with our allied health services, including:
- Assessment for mobility, environment and home modifications
- Assessment for aids and equipment such as wheelchairs
- Social work such as guardianship and health directives
- Coping strategies for stress, anxiety and depression
- Pain management and symptom control
- Diabetes and weight management
- Healthy lifestyle and well-being group programs
- Colouring-in therapy
- Movement to music
- Posture and balance
- Yoga (Chair Yoga and Intermediate Yoga)
- Crochet Corner Craft days, Puzzle days and lots more…
You can use our Allied Support services with any other services that we offer.
Costs & Eligibility
Our home aged care services are available to seniors over the age of 65, (or over 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders). The cost of your services will be determined by your eligibility for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) or a Home Care Package (HCPP).
If you’re not eligible for CHSP or a home care package, you can still access services through privately funded services, where you will meet the full cost of care yourself.
Everglow Community Care’s home care services are designed to help you keep living in your home for longer. With a personalised care plan created together with you and your family, we help you to become more independent with the aim of reducing your need for ongoing services, or the need to access higher care services such as complex nursing.
With over 30 years’ experience, our team of carers, occupational therapists and other allied health professionals offer a complete suite of services in the comfort of your own home.